As part of an established network of builders merchants, Gibbs & Dandy is proud to serve Pudsey and its surrounding areas. The branch, formerly known as Pudsey Timber and Local Building Supplies has historically had close links to the trade and the local community and continues to operate from its 11.5 acre site on Richardshaw Lane.
Passers-by would be forgiven for mistaking us for a small, independent builders merchant, but a visit to the branch will reveal the full extent of our offer. Stretching back almost a mile, it’s stocked to the rafters with supplies for many types of trade professionals, from civil engineers to house builders, painters & decorators, plasterers, landscaping specialists and maintenance contractors – it's no surprise that the team can service the trade so effectively.
Here are some additional insights into Gibbs and Dandy Pudsey:
- Approximately 200 collections daily, whilst operating 12 delivery vehicles
- The wider team consists of more than 40 staff, with extensive years of experience within the industry
- Stock over 7 million bricks in over 800 different varieties
- Landscaping Project Centre: the area’s biggest Marshalls display
- Huge range of Civils, timber and Dry Lining
- Hand and Power Tools at competitive prices
The branch director, Nik Beedham, is supported by his team of experienced experts, who are always ready to help on any job, as well as a full fleet to deliver across the north.