Makita HR2630 SDS+ 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill 240VSKU: THR26302
Makita 240V SDS+ 3 Mode rotary hammer drill used to drill heavy-duty task such as chiselling and drilling hard materials. The teal and black colour rotary hammer measures 11 x 42 x 31cm (L x W x H) and weighs 2.8kg. It has 800 Watts motor. The hammer drill is available in 3 mode operations: rotation, rotation with hammering and hammering only. The modified operation-mode can change lever switch from rotation to hammering mode and vice-versa. The penetration capacity of the drill are 26mm, 13mm and 32mm for concrete, steel and wood, respectively.
- Variable speed control by the trigger.
- Forward / reverse switch operated by switching over the carbon brushess means no loss of power in either direction.
- Fitted with a torque limiter for safe operation.
- Capable of drilling upto 80mm with a dry diamond core bit.
- 40 different chisel angle positions easily done from the one touch sliding chuck.
|Product Name||Makita HR2630 SDS+ 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill 240V|
|Manufacturer Name||Makita UK Limited|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HR2630/2|
|Warranty Period||12 months|
|Output Power||800 W|
|Range||Rotary Hammer Drill|
|Colour||Teal / Black|
|Country Of Origin||Romania|
|Product Weight||2.8 kg|
|Product Height||420 mm|
|Product Length||310 mm|
|Product Depth||110 mm|
|Drill Capacity Wood||32 mm|
|Drill Capacity Steel||13 mm|
|Drill Capacity Concrete||26 mm|