Glasroc F Multiboard Square Edge 1200 x 2400 x 6mmSKU: BBGRG001
Glasroc F Multiboard is a non-combustible glass-reinforced gypsum plasterboard, developed using paper-free glass fibre technology, providing the basis for a range of steel encasement and specialist lining systems. These offer quick and simple installation, and measurable performance for maximum protection and safety. The high impact resistance and moisture tolerance properties of Glasroc F make it suitable for installation in semi-exposed areas before the building envelope is complete, saving cost and time on major projects. Glasroc F performance has enhanced moisture resistant performance. It is highly versatile, Class A1 and Class 0, suitable for constructing all forms of partition and ceilings, including curved applications, giving high levels of fire and impact protection.
- Can be used in semi-exposed situations such as eaves, canopies and carport under-linings.
- Certified to BES 6001 achieving a rating of ‘Excellent’.
- Thermal Conductivity 0.30W/mK
- Improved core cohesion at high temperatures
- Can be used in semi-exposed situations such as eaves, canopies and carport under-linings
|Product Name||Glasroc F Multiboard Square Edge 1200 x 2400 x 6mm|
|Manufacturer Name||British Gypsum|
|Manufacturer Part Number||25362/1|
|Compliance Approvals||BS EN 15283 - 1|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Both|
|Fire Resistance Rating||A1|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Applicable Standards||ISO 9001|
|Product Width||1200 mm|
|Product Length||2400 mm|
|Product Depth||6 mm|